Maintaining a ColdFusion Web Site Can be Hard!
When we speak with owners of sites built in ColdFusion they are often struggling with a common theme of issues:
- With ColdFusion becoming less popular it’s hard to find developers who can support their web site.
- Their existing developer is unresponsive or doesn’t have time to support their web site.
- Hosting companies often upgrade to newer versions of ColdFusion without ensuring that their web site won’t break.
At Pinpoint Digital we have over 40 years of combined experience with ColdFusion. We work with a variety of clients from solo-preneurs to Fortune 500 companies and almost everything in between. Our ColdFusion work typically falls into one of the following categories.
- Developing new features on ColdFusion web sites.
- Maintenance of existing ColdFusion web sites.
- Visual upgrades of ColdFusion web sites.
- Assisting with site upgrades so that they work with a newer version of ColdFusion.
- New application development using ColdFusion.
The following are just a few reasons to work with us.
- In business since 2007.
- Experience with ColdFusion starts in 2000.
- Specialized in working on legacy ColdFusion sites.
- Based in the U.S.
- Fanatical support.
- Easy and enjoyable to work with.
- We’re a multi-disciplinary development shop that focuses on more than just ColdFusion. We can help whether your goal is to preserve your investment in ColdFusion or to rebuild on a more modern platform.